Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Photoshop on the Go

Despite the fact that I love sharing photos, the last thing I usually want to do at night after work is sit in front of my computer photoshopping pictures. I love all the cropping and tinting that I can do on my Macbook that makes the pics taken from my crappy Casio camera seem like they were taken by a pro. But usually when I'm on a remote desktop my photoshopping capabilities are limied. For most of us, our work computers are sans photo shop and I always wish there was some way to edit photos on the go.

Using Picnik, you can edit your pictures right in your browser using photoshop usuals and special effects and then you can save your final product right to your computer. You don't have to download or install anything! You can play around for hours mixing photos together to create collages or puzzles, use over 35 effects to make your pic look like a neon sign or pencil sketch, or add text, shapes and frames.

I can already sense my boss getting excited about all the Halloween pictures I'll be editing on company time...

0 comments: