Monday, November 3, 2008

Sephora Steal

Photo Source

Browsing in Sephora is like being a kid in a candy shop. I never know quite where to begin. Every few months I avoid a trip to the Pru and order my "signature scent" online, complete with 3 free samples, free shipping and free gift wrap (steal!). I avoid wasting an afternoon shopping as well as spending a significant portion of my paycheck on completely unnecessary products.

I always wish I could venture away from my normal scent, Stella McCartney Stella. I try, but the oodles of bottles are so overwhelming and eventually all of the scents I try just end up blending to one weird flowery musty smell on my wrist.

Sephora's currently offering a set for choosy girls that are looking to invest in a new perfume, or just for those who want to pick up some freebie travel samples and try new scents.

The Scent Sampler Best Sellers for her includes ten samples of Sephora's top-selling women's fragrances for $50. The catch is that the set also comes with a gift voucher for $50 that can be redeemed at any Sephora store for a full-size bottle of any one of the samples included. So you can sample them all and then choose your favorite. I'm thinking it's perfect to give leau of a gift certificate for the holidays and much safer that picking out a full bottle for someone else.

The samples include: Aquolina Pink Sugar, Bulgari Omnia Crystalline, Calvin Klein Euphoria, Givenchy Very Irresistible Givenchy Sensual, Gwen Stefani LL.A.M.B., Lavanila Vanilla Grapefruit, Marc Jacobs Daisy, Philosophy Amazing Grace, Stella McCartney Stella, and Vera Wang Princess.

I'm thinking the Stella is going to be the first sample to go, but who knows-maybe this choosy girl will end up making a switch (sans a smelly wrist)!

0 comments: